Sunday, January 6, 2013

Playing with the new 5x7 Pochade Box...

                                      setting the most simple scene..


                                     1 hour later...

I've tried 3 different very small 5x7 panels trying to get the hang of what fits on such a small canvas, and what works the best for me.  Today i tried the simplest of subjects, just a cup of coffee - and wouldn't you know it - I got the one cup without the Stonehaus logo on the cup, so i just added it on my own.  I may now do 5 or 6 small works from the Stonehaus location and put it in a spacial gallery at my on-line gallery site because so many wine and coffee drinkers at the Stonehaus want to know where they can see them.  That gallery address is www.BobRaserArt.com   

No comments:

Post a Comment