Sunday, January 13, 2013

Looking for a body...



I am off to a figure painting workshop next month with one of the very best, Peggy Kroll-Roberts, at the Knowlton Gallery in Lodi, CA.  That's wine country and I am looking forward to the workshop and painting the local area - if I have time.  This is a painting that I would like to add a figure to - maybe far right facing the surf.  I have made 2 paintings that I will take with me to get Peggy's input on how to best add that figure.  The painting is of rock-top Station #2 at teh Leo Carbrillo Beach just over the Malibu line heading W on the PCH.  [If you go in the winter park on PCH and skip the $12 parking fee]  I started to rough it in  s part of a paint out day this past weekend with the Allied Artists group I recently joined.

No comments:

Post a Comment