Sunday, July 8, 2012

OK - the vote is in and thanks...!..



The Kiwi Cafe is a popular breakfast/lunch place in Chester, NS, Canada.  Maybe I should do a series of "great breakfast joints" .  The sweeping waitress earned her right to "stay in the painting" with 23 yes votes - and not even close "Nos".  I did change the colors and some of the figure design enough to satisfy my "no" vote objection.  A favorite figure artist who has her own super style is Peggy Kroll-Roberts.  If I wasn't tapped out on painting workshops for the year I would run to her next class for sure.  I am moving on now to paint from photos of Monhegan Island as a warm up to my upcoming 5 week workshop/painting trip.  I have selected photos of the the most popular painting spots on that Maine island that has been a painting hang out since at least 1887. Should be fun.  I'll post what happens.    

No comments:

Post a Comment