Friday, June 14, 2013

Small sketch of a neighbor's VW bus - started selling sketches by popular demand @ $50 - unframed plus postage.




"Road Tripper", 6"x8", acrylic, unframed.  I've decided to sell some of the small sketches I do for $50.  I do these all the time and really enjoy myself.  People are always asking me if I sell them.  So now I've started to do that.  No frame, but there is the cost of USPS postage to add-on depending if you live close or in Europe.  The frame in the photo is just a frame I keep around so I can hang the sketch in my studio for a few days to see if I want to make any changes.  But the fun - and challange of these 6"x8" sketches is not to be tempted to make it something more than it is.  So here it is.  Right off the easle!  Just zap me a note if you want it.  $50, plus postege - unframed. I'll put up more as I paint them so please stop back. You may spot something that would make a neat gift for someone, or just hang someplace to give your day a smile when you need one.

No comments:

Post a Comment