Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Starting an on-line sale web site...

                                          "Stonefish"  8"x10"  $300


I have been working on this on-line sale site for my paintings since I began to research what provider to choose from last October.  The address is www.BobRaserArt.com  I decided on FASO [Fine Art Studio Online] and I am glad I did in terms of superb phone support and relative ease of dealing with design and upload.  Looks like the best way to get eyes to a site like mine is certainly social media - especially Facebook.  I haven't gone "real public" yet, meaning really working at getting the word out that I am open for business, but i am close.  All my paintings are very moddestly priced [$175-$350] and all include a classic plein-air frame as well as postage, so i have made it out of the box ready to hang.  It has been a lot of work refining the look and messaging, and i need to get back to painting for sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment