Wednesday, June 6, 2012

It's been too long...

I have been "attacked" by the "brain" at Google that has done something awful to my ability to post so I have had to "invent" ways to get around their systems.  Seems my "browser is no longer supported by Google".  I have no clue at all what that means but it is really upsetting.  It takes forever to post anything now and I have no clue if my make-shift methods of posting photos or comments with work - but I'll try.  I have been away from painting for too long. Lots of life-stuff got my serious attention and when that happens it's impossible for me to paint at all.  So I am back at it now with this painting I started on-location on Good Friday - 2012.  It's a start - or should I say re-start.  This camarillo church built early in the 1900's is a treasure and beautiful from so many directions.  I may do more based on the photos I took.    

No comments:

Post a Comment