Wednesday, September 9, 2009

It's a start...

Lovin' painting in early morning Port Clyde, ME. While I am not at all hanging up the talents as a career network, cable and corporate TV producer/director [www.rlrpg.net], I am, for some unreal and super lucky reason, the master of my own fate in lots of ways. I am a life long painter thanks to my dad and 7th grade art teacher in Hartsdale Jr. High [thanks Ms Patie], now painting outdoors on trips back east away from my southern CA home, and locally in and around southern CA. The paintings let me have a special kind of "diary " of instant flash backs of what it was like to stand in the sunrise, next to the sea, or late in the day at some really neat places. For sure every outdoor painter will tell you the people are always great - especially if they come later in the process and can really see something they recognize on canvas. This blog stuff is a first - but like in painting - it's important to take risks for sure. - B

No comments:

Post a Comment